- 💙 FREE shipping worldwide💙
- Tracking number for every order
- 99.7% of Reviewers Recommends This Product.
- Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard.
- Delivery time: Worldwide 7-15 workdays
The steel tongue drum is a musical sculpture that combines the essence of Chinese thousand years of philosophy, religion, culture, art, music, and national studies. It combines modern technology, sound theory, and innovative design. It is a work of art, a musical instrument, and even of your mind mate
• The water-based paint surface, is nuisance-free and wear-resistant and does not fade
• Shaped like pebbles and ethereal sounds
• Hand-built, artificially tuned, and the tone is accurate and sound
• Great for personal meditation, yoga practice, music therapists, performances, religious activities, etc.
• Comes with a carry bag for convenient transport
Type: Children Learning and Exercising Type
Product size: 15.00 x 15.00 x 6.00 cm
Package size: 16.00 x 15.50 x 5.50 cm
- 1 x Steel drum
- ·1 x pair of Mallets
- ·1 x Music Book
- ·1 x bag
- ·1 x set of notes stickers
- ·1 x set of picks
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Question1:Can anyone recommend a good beginner's book to go with this drum?
Answer: It comes with a book that has about 50 songs in English. I haven’t tried to play any of them yet because I’m just having fun :)
By Sam in Texas on October 17, 2019
Question2:What key is it tuned to? The description says C major, but comments here say D, which is it?
Answer: C major - no sharps no flats - also the coolest hand-drum I have ever played! it can be made to sound similar to steel drums, bongos, tablas, bells, trashcan, chimes, etc.... in the hands of a creative drummer this thing is mind-blowing!
By ier0Kpsa Direct on September 19, 2019
Question3:What key is it tuned to?
Answer: Hi friend, Thanks for your question! This Steel Tongue Drum is in F major pentatonic scale (3A, 4C, 4E, 4A, 4G, 5C, 4D, 3G). And it can be widely used on many occasions, such as Psychologists Therapists, Performances, Religious Activities, and so on.
Hope you like it!
By Patricia Ashford on September 27, 2019
Question4:Is it helping to release stress?Certification authority:
Answer: Hi dear! Exactly, there are many ways to release your pressure. For example, you can take time to learn rhythm and play a tune with this tongue drum. You can also search for related videos on Youtube, which is also a way to distract attention.
Or you can meditate and clear your mind while listening to the ethereal melodious sound of the tongue drum, throwing all your worry and stress behind.